Thursday, October 24, 2013

New Baby, New Degree and a New Vision for My Business

Its been a while! I hope everyone has been OK! To say my summer was eventful is an under statement. I gave birth to my second son Solomon he is an amazing little guy. My oldest son is enjoying his Senior Year in High School. It has been truly a blessing to be able to watch both of them grow and become their own person. I also graduated from the College of New Rochelle with my B.A. and am awaiting acceptance to Grad School to obtain a Masters in Community and Economic Development. I have also made a conscious decision to re-brand and focus more on my passions and business. I have started a baking company called "Rebellious Treats' and my specialty is cookies! I have several customers and they are all satisfied with my product. I am looking forward to sponsoring and hosting events, and creating new and exciting treats. When you are a creative person no matter what the talent, the need to create never dies.I am so glad I have given into my intuitions and expand on my given talents. I am looking forward to sharing more of what has been going on in my life and the great things that are in store! So Stay Tuned!


Sweetly,
Taneesha The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment