Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dealing with Negative People

Lets face it assholes make the world go round. If every one was nice and pleasant to each other, what kind of world would that be? In this age of social media and so called reality shows based on the biggest assholes it seems like the good guys or girls can't win. Well I refuse to acknowledge or assimilate. If someone is an asshole, let them know it. I can't stand people who are negative because of their own self pity or misery, to the point where they need to make everyone around them feel like shit. It's not healthy and its not fair. Its not easy to deal with people who are always such a downer but I have noticed the happier you are the worse they feel. If they see that their bad attitude has no affect on you, it makes them feel worse. This is very common with women, you can be having the best day, but because some other broad is having a crappy one she has to bring you down. Every time something like this happens to me, I thank the universe for giving me the ability to have real relationships, integrity and a FUCKING LIFE! Why the hell would I want to spend my energy bringing down someone else, because her hair looks better than mine, or she has the purse that I can't afford? People need to take stock in themselves and build their esteem. In the long run bringing me down is not going to do anything for you because you have no power over me unless I give it to you. So as we start off another week going into the world to face our destiny, know that somewhere there is an asshole waiting to piss you off! Don't let them win! Take the high road, pat yourself on the back, treat yourself to a cup of coffee and ask the universe to help them!


Peace,
The Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment