Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Day of The New Year

Today was the first day of the new year and the last day of my holiday break. I have to return back to work tomorrow, and more commitments in the next coming weeks than I can count. I spent most of the day watching the Twilight Zone, no matter how many times they have a marathon I still have not seen all the episodes. I will be spend this week getting samples ready for sale for Valentine's Day for my customers. I am so happy to be able to get back to creating things, I love being able to take my visions and bring them to life. Photos coming soon! Mentally I am preparing myself for the next 6 months of work and life which will be very, very eventful. I hope you spent the New Year in a happy place and are looking forward to great things in 2013!


Goodnight,
The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment