Sunday, January 27, 2013

Grad School and Beyond . .

As I prepare for graduation in May I reflect on how far I have come and how much further I have to go. I am looking forward to starting Grad school in August, but there are so many changes that are coming along with it. My son will become a Senior this year, my best friend of over 25 years is moving to Hawaii in September and I am expecting my 2nd child in July! With all of these changes I can not take focus off of my goals, and what I want to accomplish. Getting my Masters degree is only part of the plan, the part includes making more money this year, and laying the foundation for the school I will build. I am thankful to have such opportunities and milestones ahead of me. I take every step with pride and gratuity. Sometimes I get overwhelmed because I feel like I am needed in so many places, that I don't have time to breathe.. That's when I step back, assess and start again.


Be Well,
The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment