Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday Morning Subway

Living in NewYork the only way to really travel is via the subway. For those if you who do not live in New York or have never taken the subway, every Monday ill be taking you along for the ride.Today my normal train was over 15 minutes late! Thanks MTA. I had the pleasure of being able to get a seat but good lord why does it have to be next 2 teenage girls who spent the entire ride talking about Justin Bieber!!!! There is a grown man reading a Ramona book I'm going to assume he's a really involved dad or a teacher. The train has decided to go from 59th street express to 86th which causes mass confusion, yelling and pushing. Finally around 96th it emptied out and my last few stops will be a little more peaceful. It got crowded again around 125th but finally it's time for me to get off. I'm 10 minutes late for work but I've made it in one piece.

Happy Monday
The Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment